The international Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications Symposium, which will take place here in Toronto on Friday, October 7th at the Chestnut Conference Centre (Colony Ballroom Centre and West, University of Toronto, 89 Chestnut St, Toronto, ON, M5G 2J1).
This year’s BBRC Symposium will feature talks from the following internationally renowned experts (http://www.journals.elsevier.com/biochemical-and-biophysical-research-co...):
• Liliana Attisano, University of Toronto, Canada
• Wolfgang Baumeister, Max Planck Institut (MPI) für Biochemie, Martinsried, Germany
• Gerald Hart, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, USA
• Young-Keun Jung, Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea
• Igor Jurisica, University of Toronto, Canada
• Lewis Kay, University of Toronto, Canada
• Sergio Pantano, Institut Pasteur de Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
• Naoyuki Tanaguchi, RIKEN, Tokyo, Japan
Although attendance at this Symposium is free, registration is required due to limited space and can be done at the following website: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bbrc-symposium-registration-27405998078.
Please encourage your graduate students and postdocs to join this interesting event in Toronto.